Friday, December 1, 2006

12/1/06, 1 week 2 days old

I am physically and mentally exhausted so tonight's post will be short.

Evie : Gained last night! Up to 3 lbs 2 3/4 oz. She is doing well without her cannula. I got to kangaroo hold her today and it was awesome :) She is such a precious baby girl! She snoozed the entire time, she seemed so cozy & content. I cant wait for these babies to be home with us so I can hold them whenever i want!!!

Jackson : a good gain last night for him too - up to 3 lbs 4 oz!! Jackson is also continuing to do well without his cannula. He was so sweet today, he had the hiccups while Tim was holding him. They went away by the time i got him tho. We did the kangaroo care also and it was awesome! Jackson was so tired and was sleeping but whenever i spoke he woke up. He was really adorable, doing his little hum-sigh noise. Really melts my heart!!!

I didnt get a good picture of Evie today because by the time Tim or I had a free hand she was back in her isolette facing the other direction. I feel guilty having Jackson pictures and not Evie... but Tim did take a cute one of Jackson while i was kangaroo holding him. So, here is that pic! His little hat had fallen off so i placed it on his head but couldnt get it on good. He looks like a little elf ;)


HoldThatPic.com - Free Image Hosting

No comments: