Sunday, December 17, 2006

3 weeks, 4 days old!

My babes are doing great today! They have taken their bottles well all day :) Evie is a little backed up, but Im sure that will resolve itself overnight.

Evie gained 1/4 of an ounce, Jackson didnt gain anything to raise his ounces, but he did gain in grams. He was still pretty alert after his bottle so i nursed him for a few minutes - he did really well! :)

Our pics of the evening..

Evie & Jackson dressed in their little coordinating outfits. The preemie stuff *almost* fits!! Doesnt it look like Evie is smiling at her brother? :)


Me and my babes!!


Jackson and Evie settling down to sleep after their bottles. They were touching hands like that all on their own, i didnt stage the picture lol! Jackson looks sleepy ;)


and I loved this pic of my sweet Evie, so i had to share it!

Images hosted at HoldThatPic.com

1 comment:

aimee said...

Such sweet babies! I am so glad they are doing so well!! Jay and I have decided that Evie looks a lot like Harley and Jackson looks a lot like Tim :)

I have something to send you. Can you email or PM me?