Monday, December 18, 2006

3 weeks, 5 days old!

BIG NEWS TODAY!!

As long as all goes well tonight/tommorrow, Evie and Jackson will be coming home WEDNESDAY!!!!!

They are both doing *well* on their bottles for every feeding. The neonatologist said we could "room in" tommorrow! We decided to room in during the day so tim and i can both be there while our older girls are at school.

Today the dr put them both on "ad lib" feedings - they can have as much as they want! :) At 2pm they both had 40 cc's, at 5pm they both had 50 cc's!!!! I couldnt believe they ate so much, since before they were taking 35 cc's per feeding.

Well... here's hoping they continue to do well tonight & tommorrow...:) Thinking of only having to go to the NICU 2 more times is just... unreal. Thinking of having my babies home, having my family together, is so exciting to me. No more nicu, no more not knowing when my babes would be home...just unreal :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I want copies :)
Mom

DebraBaker said...

Wednesday, like tomorrow.

I'm glad you're getting them home for Christmas.

They look good, too!!

Debra Baker (from Mamadrama)

Tony said...

great news to read.